Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Star-crossed Love

"For a moment, I see
You're staring at me.
For a moment, I feel
You're not just a dream - you're real.

For a moment, you smile
So innocently - it drives me wild.
For a moment, I think -
But then the hope easily sinks.

For a moment, we touch
And I find I've never loved this much.
For a moment, our hearts talk
Even during a silent walk

For a moment, you embrace
Suddenly you're observing my face.
For a moment, you kiss my hair
I do believe you're beginning to care.

But in a moment, as always, you'll gone
And I'll be left to continue moving on.
In a moment, you'll say goodbye
And I can't help but cry.

In a moment, you'll wave
There goes the one who makes me feel safe.
In a moment, you'll still be the same
And I'll realize, it was my head playing a painful game.

In a moment, you'll turn
What's this feeling, always making me yearn?
In a moment, the feeling's dead -
You were mine, only in my head."

This is her sad rhyme -
The one who was by his side all this time.
But soon as he turns to go
This is what she doesn't know:

That, for a moment, he paused...
For a moment, he felt lost.
For a moment, to himself, he says -
"If only we could stay that way...

For more than a moment.
For more than a moment.
For more than a moment."

1 Comments:

At February 15, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger - said...

i still don't know who this is... hmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home